Saturday, May 24, 2014

Our Safe Place of Refuge


When the storm is coming in, Lord I don't know what to do , I'm crying myself to sleep at night, I'm holding on to You, it seems like I'm barely making it but somehow there's still that Hope , I see You finally after through many storms and trials, I'm holding on , I promise I won't let go Lord of Your hand, I know You still love me always , learning to keep my eyes fixed on the Cross where You died , You gave it all for someone like me, a sinner (Isaiah 1:18, 43:3) 

No matter what storms may come or the lies of the enemy that try to hit us, The Lord is still there fighting for us, we only need to be still 

I'm still learning to trust in Him even when I don't understand what's always going on, or the past comes in again but just remembered you are saved by Grace through Faith (Ephesians 2:8) God has given you a beautiful new life in Him, you have that Safe Place always in Him, don't let the devil steal it all alway (John 10:10) you can take hold of what He's given you, that beautiful life in Him :) (Jeremiah 29:11) don't look to anything or anyone else but Him but Jesus


God gave His Life for us, He gave it all His One and Only Begotten Son (John 3:16) 

Matthew 11:1-29 

Below is a pic of the scriptures Isaiah 43:1,2,3

When your in that valley, storm , battle and the lies are coming at you, don't forget who's you are, you belong to God, to Christ :) you can always keep coming back to Him run into His arms, He'll always be there , just like the story in the bible of the Prodigal Son, Luke 14:11 chapter :). Keep going on this journey, one day Jesus is coming and we'll then get to be with Him :) don't give up. God has such a beautiful plan for every storm, everything. 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment