Wednesday, April 23, 2014

He Alone is our Strength



Isaiah 40:30-31 

Tonight I've just been feeling tired, and just down but I know God is still there and He's the reason I keep going forward, He is our Strength. Listening to Chris Tomlin tonight first the song "I lift my hands" I felt God bringing that Hope up again in me then on the song "Lay me down" by Chris Tomlin, I felt joy begin to rise up, it's not always easy along the journey but we can rest assured knowing that flame of Him that's in us will never go out even when the enemy is throwing darts at us and we're on the battlefield, if we won't give up God will never give up. God will always bring something beautiful out of it that we go through at times even when we don't understand at first. 


As I was looking for the Isaiah chapter I came across Psalms and was reading some in Psalm 56 and 55 chapters, God is always there and no matter what we go through or face, He wants us to take His hand and keep trusting in Him. He'll bring us through this valley even when we do get tired and weary at times , He won't leave us ever :), we can hold to that promise in Hebrews 13:5, and Hebrews chapter 11 is a good chapter to read about faith :) 
1st Peter 5:7 











No comments:

Post a Comment