Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The beauty of forgiveness


Learning how to forgive, to let it all go to The Lord, laying it all down at His feet and trusting in Him 

I'm learning to forgive too, and praying that God would show me how beautiful forgiveness is and He already is, I watched BJ Vavasseur's video tonight on forgiveness is not a feeling, it's on youtube :) and ever since then I know The Lord has been showing me about forgiveness and how beautiful it is. 

Sometimes the journey gets hard and things or situations arise and we don't always understand but God does, and His promises are still so true, He loves you, don't stay stuck in that place of unforgiveness but choose to let go and let God and remember He loves the other person the same as He loves you (John 3:16) 

God's love is so beautiful, share His love with everyone and everyone always needs reaching out to and the Gospel shared with them 

So choose to forgive, God is helping me to forgive and I forgive everyone, I want to forgive, I pray I can still see more on the beauty of forgiveness and letting go and I pray this encourages you :) 



I've come across this scripture often and in the notes in red it's about forgiveness :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment