Tuesday, September 15, 2015

God is doing a beautiful work in you still... Be still and know

Hebrews 13:21 (KJV) ~ Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory forever and ever, Amen.

James 1:6 (KJV) ~ But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering, for he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Hebrews 13:5 (KJV) ~ Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He haith said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

You took your love for granted, though it never left you for a second.... <3
Audrey Assad, song called Run Forward <3

This is a love we're fighting, you've laid your armor down,
Oh, and now I can't find it,
not even a bit,
no, not even a bit,
no, not at all!

Don't be afraid to ask God for BIG things just like I've heard bro Jimmy Swaggart say before, that his grandmother I think it was he said, she said to him, Jimmy, God is a BIG God, so ASK BIG!

Sometimes we can even be afraid to ask our Father for BIG things, cos we think it won't happen for us like it has others or the enemy will lie to us, God has a beautiful plan for each of us, and that plan is still taking place this very moment! I've been listening to this song "Run Forward" by Audrey Assad and have included the lyrics to the song with this writing <3 This song is so much touching me whenever I listen to it <3

I made a separate post just now where you can view the song :)

James 1:6
I don't want to be wavering when I pray, I want to do my best to pray and seek Him in faith.

Matthew 6:19 (KJV) ~
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

2nd Chronicles 1:1 (KJV) ~
And Solomon the son of David was strengthened in his kingdom, and the Lord his God was with him, and magnified him exceedingly.

2nd Chronicles 1:7-12 (KJV) ~

In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee.
And Solomon said unto God, Thou hast shewed great mercy unto David my father, and hast made me to reign in his stead.
Now, O Lord God, let thy promise unto David my father be established: for thou hast made me king over a people like the dust of the earth in multitude.
10 Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?
11 And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:
12 Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.

2nd Kings 2:2-15 (KJV) ~
And it came to pass, when the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the Lord hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said unto him, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.
And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the Lord hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.
And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the Lord hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.
And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.
And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the Lord God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.
15 And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

Reading this chapter of Elijah and Elisha and wondering why when Elijah wanted him to tarry here Scriptures would repeat, but maybe its because to see of Elisha's faith, and then when Elisha received the double portion of Elijah, nothing is impossible with our God. I liked reading this chapter just now and wondering those things <3

It's okay to talk to God, and talk to Him about His Word. We need to spend time with Him, whether its 5 or 15 minutes, or however long, I know I still haven't been spending enough time or a lot of time with the Lord like I should, I do still spend time with Him just not a lot like I should be doing, but the Lord is always there with us, and wants us to pray and talk to Him, and seek Him for who He is not for what He does, although He will do wonderful many things in our lives and for us, and provide for us, but there's so much more than that, that He wants to do, like Elisha's double portion.

Heaven is our real Home,
Here is the Scriptures of the Lord's Prayer,


Matthew 6:6-16 (KJV) ~
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.




 
1st Samuel 24:1-10 (KJV) ~
1 And it came to pass, when Saul was returned from following the Philistines, that it was told him, saying, Behold, David is in the wilderness of Engedi.
Then Saul took three thousand chosen men out of all Israel, and went to seek David and his men upon the rocks of the wild goats.
And he came to the sheepcotes by the way, where was a cave; and Saul went in to cover his feet: and David and his men remained in the sides of the cave.
And the men of David said unto him, Behold the day of which the Lord said unto thee, Behold, I will deliver thine enemy into thine hand, that thou mayest do to him as it shall seem good unto thee. Then David arose, and cut off the skirt of Saul's robe privily.
And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.
And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord.
So David stayed his servants with these words, and suffered them not to rise against Saul. But Saul rose up out of the cave, and went on his way.
David also arose afterward, and went out of the cave, and cried after Saul, saying, My lord the king. And when Saul looked behind him, David stooped with his face to the earth, and bowed himself.
And David said to Saul, Wherefore hearest thou men's words, saying, Behold, David seeketh thy hurt?
10 Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the Lord had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the Lord's anointed.

Sometimes you can feel like you are hiding in cave, and you're all by yourself, and alone and the fear of the enemy is coming against you, but don't give up, don't give in, I've heard bro Jimmy Swaggart also say if you won't quit, He won't quit! And just like God was with David even in the cave <3 He's with you in your place wherever you may be <3 whatever sins you may in, or struggles, Jesus wants to save you, He loves you, He died for you on the Cross, to save you from Hell <3 if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today please do, please accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, don't wait til tomorrow, tomorrow is never promised <3 Hell is real but Heaven is also real, and this life with Him is so beautiful, repent of your sins, He loves you and will always forgive you, and you also need to forgive others if you haven't, the Lord will also help you to do that, I'm also myself still learning to forgive but I know the Lord is helping me along this journey and through everything to forgive <3

Psalm 51:4 (KJV) ~
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Psalm 51:10 (KJV) ~
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

God loves you so much and He has so much for you, don't let this Earth be your home, it is only temporary but Heaven is forever, so is Hell, but choose Heaven today. Choose Jesus <3 He loves you so much <3

So, I'll run forward and pray you fall back,

grace will come and clear your path.
Yeah, I'll run forward and you fall back.
Oh, I'll run forward and you fall back.
You, You made me afraid
Thank You,
I've gotta thank You
Cause now I know His Strength...

Song called Run Forward by Audrey Assad <3


The Father loves you, He wants to wrap His arms around you and is already wrapping His loving arms around you, waiting for you to come Home... come back to the Cross, lay everything down at Calvary...

Jesus is coming again soon, stay ready, be ready, pray continuously! Soon that trumpet of God will sound <3




 



No comments:

Post a Comment