Friday, September 4, 2015

Starting over without facebook :)

Just recently I've deleted my facebook, and I just feel it's something the Lord wants me to do and learn to live without it now, and just enjoy life, and have fun. I'm still on instagram, and I did have a twitter account but I deleted that too recently, I never got on there anyways very much at all. All I have now is my Instagram, Tumblr and my blog site :). My tumblr is, http://hisbeautifulhorizon88.tumblr.com/

I was also letting facebook define me a lot, and I know my value is not in that too, my value is in the Lord, I am His beloved and He is mine (Song of Solomon Scripture) I loved being on facebook but I was letting it define me, and it's so easy to fall into that.
Song of Solomon 6:3 (KJV) ~ I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.




A Scripture I read in the car one day while my mom and I were waiting for our food was,
Song of Solomon 1:4 (KJV) ~ Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

That is a beautiful Scripture to go along with what I'm doing now in my journey with letting facebook go, and I am glad I have let it go now, it has been hard not signing on but I feel better now that I honestly don't have it.

And too, just recently I got to go to a Kari Jobe concert in July, it was amazing! God is amazingg! If you don't know Him today as Lord and Saviour, please do, He loves you! Christine Caine was the preacher there that night, if you'd like to hear one of her messages, you can check out this link,
https://youtu.be/NkNLGASZM7k

When my grandma and I went, it was AMAZING! Again AMAZING YES! I really drew closer to the Lord that night, and yet I am still struggling again in my battles, and things, and to spend time with the Lord, like I want to and I have been spending some time with the Lord but not enough at all, but yet I still let things get in the way like tv and stuff. But I know the Lord is always there and with me, and I love the way He works, and brings us always back to Him, and pulls us away from the worlds things. That's basically my testimony too from that night of the concert of what God did in me, and the lies of the enemy that came at me, and still are coming at me, but I'm gonna keep pressing on and keep toward that finish line and learn to keep my eyes on Jesus and not the world <3 this Earth is not our home, Heaven is our Home <3.

Don't give up, no matter what you're struggling with, keep pressing on, we press on toward the mark of the High Calling of Christ,
Philippians 3:14 (KJV) ~ I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

God has an incredible plan for your life, Hell is real, but Jesus paid the Price for your sins, He loves you <3 give your life to Him today, don't wait <3 He's calling you, He's waiting for you Beloved <3 He loves you so much!!! John 3:16,17
John 3:16,17 (KJV) ~
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I hope and pray this blog has encouraged someone, and I pray that you feel God's love, amazing LOVE for you, check out the song How He loves us by Kari Jobe on youtube <3 and the song He knows my name by brother Jimmy Swaggart <3 Great songs <3

I love you all,
Love,

your sister in Christ,
Ash






No comments:

Post a Comment