Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I love the way God speaks to us

I love how God speaks to us through His Word everyday, His Promises are true and we can trust in Him.

Opening my Bible today, and seeing that it was in 2nd Chronicles 6 and chapter 7, and remembering that I've read there before, I love how He speaks to us and teaches us in His Word, and I remember some things He spoke to me before when I read that chapter or some verses :). 

This journey with Jesus is so beautiful, and He's always with us through the vallies and storms, even when we can't see in them the beauty He has , He already does see the beauty, 

God's Creation is wonderful too and He speaks to us so beautifully with His Creation to His Children :) just like the beautiful sunsets in the evening, stars in the sky at night, the moon, the rain falling down. He's an awesome God :).


God's Word is great and beautiful. I know sometimes the seasons in life we go through may not always seem beautiful but remember in Psalm 23 chapter, 



The Lord is always our Strength, we can lean upon His arm, Jesus is there and He's with you always, you can trust in His Word and Promises :). Keep always praying and seeking Him even in those hard times even when it's hard to feel God, I've been there in that place but He's always come, He's never left and God loves you so much, trust in Jesus, He's doing a beautiful work in you and your life, just keep holding onto His Promises :). 




No comments:

Post a Comment