Saturday, March 8, 2014

Why the name Hope in a Tree?

Why the name Hope in a Tree?

From the Bible, God's Word in Job 14:7 (KJV) - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.


I love the book of Job, and all that Job went through and experienced, yet he said "Even though He slay me I will trust Him." :)

I usually remember the Scriptures when they come to me, but I don't remember the exact place of the Bible they're at until usually sometimes later I'll find them, or I believe the Lord will help me to remember them again. I love how God speaks to us in His Word and His Word is so beautiful.


This is my first blog, I'm going to try my best to write on here, things about the journey that I'm on with the Lord, and just things in my life :). I'll post more as I think of more to write and encourage everyone, and know that God loves you, and Jesus came for you, if you haven't give you heart to Jesus, let Him be the Lord & Saviour of your life and know He loves you, (John 3:16). It's amazing the journey the Lord takes you on, even through the storms of life, He has beauty.

Jeremiah 29:11 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment