Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Trusting in Jesus


My mom had to take me to the doctor this week, cos I've been having trouble breathing, and come to find out I'm conjested, and it's cos of my back, I have scoliosis, the doctor had me breathe through this thing and I only went to like 100 or 110 in my breathing and she said that's not good. 

I've been scared at times through this when it's hard to breathe but then He shows me not to worry. I'm trusting Him through this time, He's always been there with us all, He's never left our side and He won't leave yours. 


I like that verse 26, the Spirit intercedes for us when we don't know what to pray for :) when we're praying and yet are not sure at times, the Spirit then comes always so beautifully, God always knows what we need at the right time, He got it :). 


Romans 8:28 I love this scripture, God has all things under control, even when we don't see the beauty in this road, it's like we ask Him , God what are You doing? Or at times it's hard to feel Him there but He's there and He's holding you each step through :) God knows what we need each step through this valley or even when the storm is calm. 

I am afraid some right now I admit but Im gonna let go of that worry let it fall into the sea as much as I can, and trust in The Lord 

It's okay to admit how we feel at times, God understands our tears, but let them go and let Him take control He has so much in store :) and know this always He loves you, you got a Heavenly Father who loves and cares about you, you can always cast your cares upon Him for He cares for you and understands all you will face :) 

These are pics of the sun I got this evening, I knew it was God reminding us that He's with us 




Below a pic of my hello kitty my mom bought me and my bible :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment