Friday, March 14, 2014

You're my Strength Lord


Just like that song Leaning on the everlasting arms, without Him we can't make it, I need Him every hour, God's World is Love :) and His Love holds us together. 

I'm thankful He came to Earth to save us,  by dying on the Cross for us to give us Eternal Life, we can lay everything down at the Cross, He carries us, He knows us even our flaws and loves us, just like that song How He loves us, I love that song and the part where they sing, 
I don't have to maintain these regrets :). 


I was reading again in Zechariah, and the scriptures about the two olive trees spoke to me, no matter what on either side He is there, His arms are around you , in the Bible it says He preparest a table before mine enemies. Jesus is our Strength, I've heard brother Gabriel Swaggart say before, It's either caused by God to happen or allowed by God to happen. He sees our tears even when no one else does. Just like Job again, everything he went through yet he said though he slay me yet I will trust Him :) 

Jesus is our Strength, we can't do it on our own, we need Him :) He is there trust in Him, 


These scriptures verses 22 and 23 in the picture above, God hears your prayers and loves you and He hears you in the night too, when u can't see or always understand the valley ur in He does, keep holding to Jesus, 

About the two olive trees again, Jesus is our Strength on both and on every side, He understands we can hold onto His hand, reach out for Him in your storm, don't stay stuck in the lies of the enemy, keep reaching out for Jesus, He is there and will come to your rescue :) 

Remember He loves you always. 

I like this scripture below Matthew 1:4, we always have His Word, and just like when Jesus was in the wilderness 40 days and 40 nights, God understands where you are and He loves you. 











No comments:

Post a Comment