Thursday, March 13, 2014

Not by might


I really like the way this photo turned out cos it was a blue sky but the blue sky looks kinda dark cos of the sun, God is always there even in our darkest of nights, when the wind is blowing strong and the lies of the enemy keep coming yet you can hear Jesus speak Peace Be Still :). 

I was outside today and it was windy and chilly still, and I had left my bible on our table and went walking with my iPod, and left it on the Matthew chapter then when I came back with the wind it blew, it was on Zechariah chapter 2, the chapter came out at me so beautifully, 



The above photo came out side ways but at the top it says The Abundance of God's Spirit :) 

It's okay, no matter where you may be, He's got everything already worked out, just keep walking out on the water in faith to Jesus, believing that He is and He can. 

I'm gonna keep walking out on the water by faith to Him, He's always in that storm or even if you're not in a storm Jesus is always with you, and cares for you. 

Trust in Him, He has beauty in store :) 
Keep going forward, it's okay to hold His hand even when you're afraid, He knows your name He always understands even when we don't :) 




God has been right there 
Even when I felt so defenseless 
Like that woman who was sick for 12 years but reached out to touch the hem of His garment and He said who touched Me? He saw her faith, and she was healed. 
Learning to trust Him is beautiful, it's not always easy going through the storms and vallies but there is victory on the other side keep going :) you'll see later on the beauty He had behind it all, and the testimony you can give :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment