Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's beautiful always being with Jesus

 
It's so beautiful always being with Jesus, and spending time with God, you can pray to Him, talk to Him about anything, and He's always there :), and reading His Word, or listen to some Christian music. My favorite artists are Kari Jobe and Chris Tomlin, and I love these singers called Lester & Holly Rector too, they are really good, you might wanna check them out on youtube.

I just love spending time with God it's always so beautiful, although I do have my times too where I don't always spend enough in my days with Him, I am wanting to spend more time with Jesus, I love being with Him, His Presence is so beautiful each time, and even if it doesn't happen right away just wait on Him and He'll come :)

I've got this one Scripture going through me now, He's changing from glory to glory (2nd Corinthians 3:18), we are always being made into His Image. He's never done doing a beautiful work in us, always molding us and shaping us into what He wants us to be, He does have a beautiful plan for you, even in that struggle you're in right now, He has beauty all around it, just keep looking to Him, to the Cross, laying it down at His feet.
 
2nd Corinthians 3:17 (KJV) - Now the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.

A great song to check out also on youtube is "Whisper Jesus" by Grace Larson, I don't know if they have it but try typing it in and check it out :)

I'm just amazed still right now tonight of God's Presence,His Presence is so beautiful and amazing always and just wow, I love being with Him, and I wanna draw closer to Him and more in love with Jesus.

I pray, that you know the Lord as Lord & Savior, if not you can, just believe, God came for you, He sent His One and only Begotten Son to die for you. That's His great unconditional love, just come to Him, ask Him to forgive you of your sins, and repent of your sins, and accept Jesus into your heart and life, (Romans 10:9 KJV - That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.) Jesus died for you on the Cross, He paid the price for your sins, to save you from hell and give you Eternal life, and have this beautiful journey with Him, God has an amazing plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11) my heart is that everyone would know the Lord as Savior and be saved, I pray that you do and that you will, He loves you so much, just like that beautiful song brother Jimmy Swaggart sings, "There's room at the Cross for you."

There's room at the Cross for you, come to Him today, let His Blood wash you white as snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment