Monday, March 24, 2014

Waiting on God in the midst


I decided to also take a pic of my kari jobe cd cos the pic of her looked perfect for the title of waiting :) 

I believe The Lord has been teaching me on waiting on Him, and instead of always waiting for someone to like something on Facebook learn to wait on Him, rest in the arms of Jesus. 
I love being on Facebook but I want more of Him more of His Presence, I hope this blog encourages someone and don't let anything define you but God :) 

Reading in Job now some and seeing how beautifully God is speaking to him and how He's reminding Job who did everything and He's still in control of your situation and loves you, remember what Job faced by losing his children and everything but in the end God gave him so much more, God does have a plan for what you're all going through and Jesus loves you, keep taking His hand through this storm, trial He'll see you through, I've faced some where the enemy tries to say its over but God's still got something behind this storm :) 


God is beautiful in all He does even when we don't understand all He does at the moment but remember Jesus is there, just like when the Disciples were in the boat and a storm rose, Peter saw Jesus walking on the water, and Peter went out to Him in faith, but when he looked at the storm and then his faith slipped but he cried out to The Lord, and Jesus came. No matter where you are if you'll let Him Jesus will lift you back up again and turn that storm into something beautiful :) Im trying to think where that chapter is located now the story just came to me now :) if I find it later ill post it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment